intl extension to use CakePHP not working
narayan nath
2015-04-18 10:03:35 UTC
*Fatal error*: You must enable the intl extension to use CakePHP. in
*C:\xampp\htdocs\cakephp\config\bootstrap.php* on line *38*

*I have already *Change ;extension=php_intl.dll to extension=php_intl.dll (remove
the semicolon) in php.ini

same error comes.

please tell how to resolved this issue

---
José Lorenzo
2015-04-18 19:12:11 UTC
From the documentation:

In both XAMPP and WAMP, mcrypt and mbstring extensions are working by
default.

In XAMPP, intl extension is included but you have to uncomment
extension=php_intl.dll in php.ini and restart the server through the XAMPP
Control Panel.

In WAMP, the intl extension is “activated” by default but not working. To
make it work you have to go to php folder (by default)
C:\wamp\bin\php\php{version}, copy all the files that looks like icu*.dll and
paste them into the apache bin directory
C:\wamp\bin\apache\apache{version}\bin. Then restart all services and it
should be OK.

http://book.cakephp.org/3.0/en/installation.html#requirements

---
Rohit Yadav
2016-02-17 08:24:44 UTC
I am facing the same problem. Please let me know what to.

what I did:-
I have Xampp installed build 12 Nov 2015,
PHP version :- 7.0
Did the things maintained in cakephp 3.0 documentation

When I open phpinfo() section of xammp it shows INTL section means
extension enabled.
But when it try to run bin\cake server then It throws the same error every
time. I try to searched a lot and did what stackoverflow says and some
other php blogger says but still getting the same error.

Please let me know what to do to resolve this issue.

---